Servs: 8 Prep: Cook:
I made this at the end of the summer when we were still wanting BBQ but too busy to put it together. I made this and my potato salad early in the day and still had time to get my son to soccer practice and have a yummy meal. A very tangy sandwich, that everyone likes.
- add 1 pork sholuder roast (2 1/2- 3 lbs)
- add 1 14 oz bottle of BBQ sauce
- add 1 Tbsp of lemon juice
- add 1 tsp brown sugar
- add 1 medium onion, chopped ( I liked the red)
- add 8 hamburger buns
- Put pork in the Crock-Pot and cook for 10-12 hours on LOW or 5-6 hours on HIGH.
- Remove pork roast and drain liquid. Return pork and pull it apart with two forks.
- Add BBQ sauce, lemon juice, brown sugar, and onion
- Cook for 2 hours on LOW or 1 hour on HIGH.
- Serve pork on hamburger buns