Servs: 4 Prep: 15m
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 12 Banquet Original Chicken Breast Tenders (12 tenders = 7 oz)
- add 1/4 cup prepared ranch dressing
- add 2 tablespoons Hunt's Original Barbecue Sauce
- add 4 flour tortillas (8 inch)
- add 1 cup shredded lettuce
- add 1/2 cup chopped tomato
- add 8 slices bacon, cooked crisp
- add 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (1/2 cup = 2 oz)
- 1. Prepare chicken tenders according to package directions.
- 2. Combine dressing and barbecue sauce in small bowl. Spread tortillas evenly with dressing.
- 3. Cover each tortilla with 1/4 cup lettuce; press lightly into dressing. Top evenly with tomato, chicken, bacon and cheese.
- 4. Roll up tightly. Cut each wrap diagonally in half to serve.