Mouth watering mixture for putting on crackers or chips. Very thick and very good. A family favorite that I'm sure you will enjoy.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 1/2 cups cream cheese (flat pkg)
- add 1 (14 ounce) can refried beans
- add 2 cups mozzarella-cheddar blend cheese
- add 1 3/4 cups salsa
- Flatten softened cream cheese in bottom of a pie plate or shallow dish.
- Spread the re-fried beans over top.
- Cover with salsa.
- Cover this with the cheese blend.
- Bake 350* for 10 minutes.
- You can actually use as much Salsa as you want, I found using the hot salsa made this sort of bitter.