This is the best bean salad I have ever tasted. Our whole family loves it, even our picky kids! When we are invited to a BBQ, people always beg us to bring it, so we do..... It's fast,easy and cheap, how can you beat that?
- add 1 can kidney beans (red or white)
- add 1/2 cup green onions
- add 1/2 cup chopped red peppers or yellow peppers
- add 1/3 cup salad oil
- add 1 can pinto beans
- add 1 can cut wax beans
- add 1 can cut green beans
- add 1 cup vinegar
- add 1 cup sugar
- add 1 teaspoon salt
- add 1 can garbanzo beans
- add 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- Drain all beans and rinse.
- Put in a large bowl.
- Add peppers and onions.
- Mix sugar,vinegar and salad oil.
- Pour over bean mixture and all salt and pepper.
- Toss and chill at least 4 hours.
- Serve and enjoy.