I often make this quick salad to eat with a BBQ.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 4 slices bacon
- add 2 tablespoons olive oil
- add 2 teaspoons oil
- add 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- add 1 clove garlic
- add salt & freshly ground black pepper
- add 1 small salad onion
- add 1 (750 g) can 4 bean mix (or mix of beans of your choice)
- add 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- Heat the 2 teaspoons of oil in a pan, add the diced bacon, and cook until crisp and brown.
- Set the pan aside.
- Rinse and drain the beans.
- Place the beans and remaining ingredients (including the bacon and any bacon grease) in a bowl.
- Mix well and serve.
- This is best served at room temperature rather than chilling.