This is a very good dish, and it's easy to make.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 lb boneless top sirloin roast
- add 1 cup water
- add 1 package dry beef and onion soup mix
- add 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- add 1 package wide egg noodles
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a 9x13 inch baking dish, compine the mushroom soup, beef and onion soup mix,and water.
- Mix thoroughly and add beef tips.
- Coat well.
- Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour.
- While beef tips are baking, bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Add pasta and cook for 8~10 minutes, drain.
- Serve beef tips and sauce all over noodles.