My sister-in-law served these to me for the first time and it quickly joined my own recipe file. My whole family loves them.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 3 lbs round tip roast
- add 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- add 2/3 cup catsup
- add 1 green pepper
- add 1/2 lb fresh mushroom caps
- add 1 1/2 teaspoons honey or liquid smoke
- add 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- add 1/4 cup soy sauce
- add 1 small onion
- add 2/3 cup cider vinegar
- add 4-6 red potatoes
- add 40 ounces pineapple chunks
- Drain pineapple saving juice.
- Combine juice and next 6 ingredients, mix well.
- Pour in large shallow dish.
- Add meat, cover and marinate in refrigerator over night.
- Drain meat, retaining marinade.
- Bring marinade to a boil in a saucepan.
- Add mushrooms, reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
- Drain, saving marinade.
- Alternate meat, pineapple, mushrooms, onions, green peppers and potatoes as desired on skewers.
- Grill over medium coals 10-15 minutes, basting frequently with marinade and/or BBQ sauce.