If you prefer extra spicy add in 1-2 teaspoons dryed chili flakes when cooking the ground beef.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 teaspoons chili powder (or to taste)
- add 1 small green bell pepper, seeded and chopped (optional)
- add pepper
- add 1 (10 ounce) can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- add 2 tablespoons fresh minced garlic
- add 1/2 cup milk
- add 1 onion
- add 1 lb lean ground beef
- add seasoning salt
- add 1/4 cup parmesan cheese (can use more)
- add 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- add 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- add 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- add 2 teaspoons cumin (or to taste)
- Set oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease a 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- In a large skillet cook the ground beef with onion, garlic and green bell pepper (if using) until beef is browned; drain fat.
- Add in salt, pepper, chili powder, cumin and oregano and Parmesan cheese; cook stirring for 2 minutes longer; remove the skillet from heat.
- In a bowl whisk together the cheese soup and milk; set aside.
- Separate the crescent dough into 4 rectangles; press perforations together firmly.
- Roll each rectangle to 8x4 inches.
- Cut each rectangle in half crosswise to form 8 (4-inch) squares (use a pizza cutter for this!).
- Spoon about 1/4 cup beef mixture into center of each square.
- Lift 4 corners of the dough up over the filling to meet in the center; pinch and twist firmly to seal.
- Place the squares into the prepared baking dish.
- Drizzle the soup/milk mixture around the squares in the baking dish.
- Bake uncovered for about 20-25 minutes, or until the crusts are golden brown.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle the grated cheese over each square and return to oven for 5 minutes or until the cheese melted.