very tender, very juicy. makes lots of gravy great over mashed potatoes simple to make. melts in your mouth everyone who's tried this recipe agrees you won't find an easier or better tasting beef roast recipe anywhere.
- add potatoes (optional)
- add 3 1/2-5 lbs rump roast or sirloin tip roast
- add 1 envelope Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- add 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms
- add 2 cans Franco-American beef gravy
- add carrots (optional)
- add 1/2 cup Italian dressing (Wishbone)
- Mix gravy, mushrooms, soup mix and Italian dressing; pour over beef roast.
- Bake 1 hour 15 minutes per pound at 300 degrees.
- Add carrots and/or potatoes during last hour if desired.