Servs: 6 Prep: Cook:
"You can also use corn or flour tortillas. To warm them, cook in a nonstick skillet for 1 minute on each side."
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 1/2 cups guacamole
- add 3 cups shredded lettuce
- add 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- add 1/2 cup chili sauce
- add 1 tablespoon chipotle sauce
- add 1 pound lean ground beef
- add 1 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- add 1 1/2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
- add 1/4 teaspoon salt
- add 6 tostada shells
- add 1/2 cup sour cream
- add 1 teaspoon dry Mexican or taco seasoning
- In a large skillet, cook beef and red pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the chili sauce, Mexican seasoning, salt and pepper; heat through.
- In a small bowl, combine the sour cream and chipotle sauce. Layer each tostada with lettuce, meat mixture, guacamole, cheese and chipotle cream.