Salmon needs to marinate overnight, so prepare the day before.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/3 cup beer
- add 2 tablespoons lime zest (2-3 limes)
- add 1 lb fresh salmon fillets
- add fresh ground black pepper
- add 2 cloves garlic
- add 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- add 1/2 tablespoon minced fresh gingerroot
- add 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- add 2 tablespoons finely diced red bell peppers or green bell peppers or yellow bell peppers (or combination)
- Combine lime juice, beer, soy sauce, ginger, and garlic.
- Mix well.
- Place salmon fillets in shallow glass dish and pour marinade over top.
- Turn pieces several times to coat; cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat oven, broiler or grill.
- Remove salmon from marinade; discard marinade.
- Broil, bake or grill for about 10 minutes (for 1" thick fillets) or until fish flakes in center.
- Serve hot garnished with diced bell pepper, lime zest and pepper on top.