A snazzy way to play with avocados
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add favorite salsa
- add 1 1/2 teaspoons paprika
- add 2 california avocados
- add 2 cloves garlic
- add vegetable oil, as needed (for deep frying)
- add 1 cup all-purpose flour
- add salt
- add 1 cup lager beer or ale
- To make beer batter, whisk together beer, flour, paprika, and garlic until well blended.
- Let stand at least 2 hours.
- Peel avocados; cut each into 6 wedges.
- Dredge 6 wedges in reserved beer batter.
- Deep fry in hot oil (370 F) until golden about 3 minutes.
- Repeat with remaining wedges.
- Serve wedges with fav.