How about cooking with beer?
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 teaspoons hot chili sauce
- add 1 tablespoon chopped coriander
- add 1 teaspoon crushed black pepper
- add 250 g new potatoes
- add pepper
- add 1 stalk spring onions
- add 2 tablespoons oil
- add 4 cloves garlic
- add salt
- add 1 tablespoon plum sauce
- add 2 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- add 150 g spinach
- add 200 ml beer
- add 2 chicken fillets (300g)
- Marinate chicken in beer, chilli and plum sauces, pepper, salt, spring onion, garlic and corriander for at least 30 min.
- (Not more than 4 hours or else it will turn sour) Remove chicken from marinade and barbecue over a hot grill, basting with remaining marinade once in a while.
- Remove and set aside when chicken is cooked.
- Season potato and spinach with salt and pepper to taste and set aside.
- In a heated saucepan, reduce the remaining marinade until desired sauce consistency.
- To serve, top spinach with chicken and potatoes on the side and drizzle the sauce around and over.