This recipe mix is as close as I could make to the original! =) Easy to make with spices from your cupboard and no salt!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 tablespoon rosemary
- add 1 tablespoon oregano
- add 1 tablespoon marjoram
- add 1 tablespoon ginger
- add 1 teaspoon pepper
- add 1 tablespoon thyme
- add 1 teaspoon sage
- Mix ingredients and store in an airtight container.
- Sprinkle on poultry before roasting or make a stuffing.
- Stuffing: Melt 4 tbls. butter.
- Saute 1/3 c.minced onion and 1/2 cup chopped celery until tender.
- Salt to taste.
- Add vegetables to eight slices of bread (cubed and toasted).
- Add 1/2 c. water and 1 1/2 tsp of poultry seasoning to the bread mixture and toss.