MMMmm these are tasty wings, sticky but tasty. Excellent as an appetizer or part of your Dim Sum Brunch. Have them as part of your home cooked Chinese dinner.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 tablespoon honey
- add 1/3 cup dark soy sauce
- add 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- add 2 lbs chicken wings
- add 1 clove garlic
- add 1/2 teaspoon finely grated fresh ginger
- add 2 tablespoons Chinese wine or dry sherry
- Cut wings intp three pieces (save tips for making stock).
- Heat oil in wok and fry the larger joints on high heat for 3-4 minutes or until browned.
- Add Soy, Honey, Wine, Garlic and Ginger, stir well.
- Reduce heat to low, covewr and simmer for 30 minutes or until the wings are tender.
- Towards the end watch the wings carefully, stir frequently to make sure the glaze does not burn.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.