Moo Shoo should be served with Mandarin Pancakes (Bergy Dim Sum #7). You just put a teaspoon full in a pancake roll and mmm. eat. You can also serve this with lettuce leaves!!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 scallions or shallots or green onions
- add 1/2 lb lean pork
- add 6 eggs
- add 9 tablespoons oil
- add 4 mushrooms, chopped (0r traditionally you should use dried tree ears, soaked for 20 minutes, drained and stemed)
- add 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- add 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- Mix pork with the soy sauce and rest.
- Put 6 tbsp of oil in a skillet and heat to very hot.
- Pour in the eggsand stir fry until set.
- Remove eggs to a platter and cut into thin strips.
- Add remaining oil to pan, heat.
- Add pork, mushrooms, scallions (or shallot or green onion).
- Stir fry until pork is cooked.
- Add egg and sugar mix well, serve hot.