Good as an appetizer too! These are like a dry garlic rib. Try doing a Dim Sum brunch your friends will love it (if they like oriental food)
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/2 cup thick soy sauce
- add 4 cloves garlic
- add 1/2 cup sugar
- add 1/2 cup dry sherry
- add 1/2 cup water
- add 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- add 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- add 1 1/2 lbs pork spareribs
- In a bowl mix all the ingredients together stirring to disolve the sugar (Except the ribs).
- Arrange pork in an oven proof dish and pour the sauce over the ribs.
- Cover with aluminium foil and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 5 hours, rotating ribs occasionally.
- Preheat oven to 375F degrees.
- Roast covered for 25 minutes, remove foil and continue cooking until the sauce is just a sticky glace on the ribs.
- You may now serve them (hot) or freeze them for later use.
- To Freeze, place them on a cookie sheet and freeze individually.
- Once frozen put them in a large freezer proof bag for later use.
- When you want to serve them spread them on a cookie sheet and place frozen ribs in 350F degrees oven for about 15 minutes or until hot through.