This is one of my favorite things to have for breakfast - and a bargain at only 4 Weight Watchers points!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 (1 g) packets Splenda sugar substitute (optional)
- add 1/8 cup blueberries
- add 8 ounces non-fat vanilla yogurt
- add 1 cup strawberries
- add 1/8 cup low-fat granola
- In a brandy snifter or hurricane glass, layer the ingredients in the following order: strawberries (half cup), yogurt (4 oz), granola, blueberries, strawberries (other half cup), and the remaining 4 oz. of yogurt.
- Optionally, you can also sprinkle the fruit with artificial sweetner to sweeten it.