It calls for all low fat or non fat ingredients but you can easily substitute whatever you have on hand. Your own graham cracker crust may be used instead of a purchased crust.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 cup fresh blueberries
- add 1 ounce sugar-free white chocolate pudding mix
- add 1 cup fresh raspberries
- add 1 3/4 cups Cool Whip Lite
- add 1 tablespoon sugar or sugar substitute
- add 1 reduced fat graham cracker crust
- add 1 cup cold nonfat milk
- Spread 1/4 cup Cool Whip in the pie crust.
- Combine berries and sugar substitute; spoon 1 cup over the Cool Whip.
- In a bowl, whisk the milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes; let stand for 2 minutes until soft set.
- Spoon pudding over the berries. Spread with remaining Cool Whip. Top with remaining berries.
- Refrigerate for 45 minutes or until set.