This is very yummy and simple. when my husband has a potluck at work everyone asks for this luscious pudding.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 (12 ounce) package vanilla wafers
- add 1 pint whipping cream
- add 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- add 1 1/2 cups water
- add 6 bananas
- add 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- Whip cream until thick.
- Beat milk,water and pudding with a wire whisk.Chill 5 minutes.
- Fold in cream.
- Put1 cup pudding mixture in bottom of a large glass bowl.
- Now a layer of cookies.
- Now a layer of sliced bananas.
- Repeat layers with cookies on top.
- Chill 24 hours.