This is so good!! Your guests will love this.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/2 cup peanut oil
- add 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- add 1 teaspoon salt
- add 1 1/2 lbs chicken livers
- add 3/4 cup finely minced onions
- add 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- Heat oil in 12 inch skillet.
- Add chicken livers and cook until brown and well done.
- Add onion and cook 1 minute more.
- Add salt, pepper and garlic salt.
- Remove from heat and cool.
- Put into blender and process on puree till smooth.