Servs: 12 Makes: 6 cups Prep:
A few years ago our Pastor's Wife brought this unusual dessert to a homecoming dinner. I had never heard of this dessert or tasted it before. I fell in love with it immediately.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 4 lbs red seedless grapes, washed & stems removed
- add 8 oz. sour cream
- add 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- add 1/2 cup white granulated sugar
- add 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- add 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- add 1 cup chopped pecans
- Wash & stem grapes.
- Set aside.
- Mix sour cream, cream cheese, white sugar and vanilla by hand until blended.
- Stir in grapes and pour in a large serving bowl.
- For topping: Combine brown sugar & crushed pecans.
- Sprinkle over top of grapes to cover completely.
- Chill overnight
- Serve with a smile :)