Servs: 4 Prep: Cook:
"These burgers are the best on the grill in the summertime. Jam-packed with all kinds of stuff, and no tasteless bread crumbs!!!"
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/2 onion, finely chopped
- add 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- add 1 clove garlic, minced
- add 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- add 1 (1 ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix
- add 1/2 cup shredded Colby or Monterey Jack cheese
- add 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- add 1/2 teaspoon crushed dried rosemary
- add 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- add 1 egg
- add 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- add 1 teaspoon dried basil
- add salt and pepper to taste
- add 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- Preheat a grill for high heat.
- In a large bowl, mix together the ground beef, onion, cheese, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, egg, onion soup mix, garlic, garlic powder, parsley, basil, oregano, rosemary, salt, and pepper. Form into 4 patties.
- Grill patties for 5 minutes per side on the hot grill, or until well done. Serve on buns with your favorite condiments.