Servs: 36 Prep: Cook:
"This is an amazing no-flour peanut butter cookie. It is so easy, even kids like to make it."
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- add 2 eggs
- add 1 pinch salt
- add 2 teaspoons baking soda
- add 2 cups peanut butter
- add 2 cups white sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets.
- In a medium bowl, stir peanut butter and sugar together until smooth. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, then stir in the baking soda, salt, and vanilla. Roll dough into 1 inch balls and place them 2 inches apart onto the prepared cookie sheets. Press a criss-cross into the top using the back of a fork.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.