I got this out of our local newspaper. I always loved their potatoes and couldn't wait to try this recipe--it sure tasted like theirs.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 6 cups potatoes
- add 6 ounces Velveeta cheese
- add 1 teaspoon paprika
- add 1/2 cup butter
- add 1/4 cup flour
- add 1 teaspoon instant chicken bouillon granules
- add 1/2 teaspoon salt
- add 2 cups milk
- Prepare potatoes.
- Melt butter in large sauce pan.
- Add flour and blend.
- Gradually add milk and cook until thick.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir until cheese melts and sauce is smooth.
- Stir in potatoes.
- Pour into casserole dish.
- Bake uncovered at 350°F for 25-30 minutes until top is browned.
- Can top with soft bread crumbs.