We serve these with chili all the time. Great for dunking or floating in soups.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- add 1/2 cup salsa
- add 1 2/3 cups self-rising flour
- add 1/2 cup water
- add 1/4 cup melted margarine
- Heat oven to 425°.
- Generously grease a large cookie sheet.
- In a large bowl, combine flour and cheese and mix well. Add salsa, margarine and water and stir just until blended.
- Knead dough gently on lightly floured surface just until smooth. Press or roll out dough to 12- x 6-inch rectangle.
- Cut into 2- x 1-inch strips with sharp knife or pizza cutter. Place strips about 1/2 inch apart on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 11 to 13 minutes or until light golden brown. Serve warm.