If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 4 PERDUE? PERFECT PORTIONS? Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts, All Natural
- add Salt and pepper to taste
- add 1/2 cup Italian Salad dressing, divided
- add 1 can (16 ounces) black beans, drained and rinsed
- add 1 large mango, peeled and chopped
- add 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- add 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Preheat grill or broiler. Season chicken breasts to taste with salt and pepper. Grill or broil chicken breasts, turning occasionally and basting with 1/4 cup of the dressing, 15 minutes or until juices run clear and a meat thermometer inserted in center of chicken breast reads 170?F. Note: Do not baste during the last 5 minutes of grilling.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine black beans, mango, onion and cilantro. Stir in remaining 1/4 cup of the dressing; set aside.
- Place one baked chicken breast on each plate and serve with the black bean salsa.