Servs: 4 Prep: Cook:
"This soup is one of those last minute things I tossed together one night. Its very simple and it takes about 5 minutes to put together."
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- add 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans, drained and rinsed
- add 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onion
- add 1 cup chunky salsa
- add 4 tablespoons sour cream
- add 1 1/2 cups vegetable broth
- In an electric food processor or blender, combine beans, broth, salsa, and cumin. Blend until fairly smooth.
- Heat the bean mixture in a saucepan over medium heat until thoroughly heated.
- Ladle soup into 4 individual bowls, and top each bowl with 1 tablespoon of the sour cream and 1/2 tablespoon green onion.