This is a delicious black bean dip, healthy and made with good carbs. So good you may want to double the batch!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 teaspoon fresh cilantro
- add 2 tablespoons tomatoes
- add 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- add 1 teaspoon chipotle chiles (McCormick brand)
- add 1/4 cup tomato paste
- add 2 tablespoons onions
- add 1/2 cup sour cream
- add 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- Drain and rince black beans.Mash with a potato masher.
- Combine beans, sour cream, tomato paste, chipotle chile pepper and cumin.Refrigerate 20 minutes.
- Garnish top of dip with onion, tomato and cilantro. Serve with tortilla chips.
- If you like a spicier dip, add some cayane pepper to taste.