Servs: 10 Makes: 10servings Prep: Cook:
This lively dip can be made in minutes. Serve with baked tortilla chips.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add - 1 19-ounce or 15-ounce can black beans, rinsed
- add - 1/2 cup prepared salsa, hot or mild
- add - 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- add - 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- add - 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- add - Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1. Combine black beans, salsa, lime juice, cilantro and cumin in a food processor. Process until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
- MAKE AHEAD TIP: Cover and refrigerate for up to 2 days.