One of my adopted recipes. Have not made yet:)Edited after review:)
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 teaspoon dried cilantro
- add 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- add 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans
- add 1/2 cup sour cream
- add 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Coarsely mash half the beans by hand.
- Add the remaining whole beans and all of the other ingredients, blending well.
- Cover and chill.
- Serve with tortilla chips or anything of your choice.