This is not repeat not diet, but oh sooo good!! - Ann Petrone
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 cloves garlic
- add 1/2 cup onions
- add 1 tablespoon sugar
- add 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- add 4 strips bacon
- add 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- add 4 cups cooked black beans
- add 1/4 cup coriander
- add 1/4 sour cream
- Blend beans in a blender until creamy.
- Saute onion and garlic in bacon fat until brown.
- Add all ingredients except bacon and sour cream.
- Cook over medium heat until boiling, stir occasionally to avoid sticking.
- Remove from heat at least 10 minutes before serving to allow thickening.
- Top with sour cream and bacon.
- Serve with hot tortilla's or corn chips.