Servs: 5 Prep: Cook:
I got this recipe from Isaac's mom, Belen. I've made them so much you'd think I was Puerto Rican!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 cans Black Beans (75% drained)
- add Half a yellow onion, chopped
- add 2 cloves of Garlic, chopped
- add 1 Chicken Bullion Cube
- add 1 Tablespoon of Olive Oil
- Saute onions and garlic in olive oil over medium heat until onion is transparent.
- Add black beans, as well as the remaining liquid in cans. Bring to a boil.
- Add chicken bullion cube. Reduce heat to simmer and cook for about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.