These are a family favorite, best served warm with a glass of cold milk.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 cup water
- add 1 tablespoon vinegar
- add 1/2 teaspoon salt
- add 1 egg
- add 1 cup sugar
- add 1/4 cup cocoa
- add 8 ounces cream cheese
- add 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- add 1 teaspoon vanilla
- add 1 cup chocolate chips
- add 1/2 cup sugar
- add 1 1/2 cups flour
- add 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Stir together dry ingredients.
- In separate bowl, mix liquids together, then add to dry ingredient mixture; mix well.
- Place in paper-lined muffin tins, filling cups half full.
- Beat together cream cheese, sugar and egg.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop a spoonful into each muffin cup of batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.