I found this recipe on a KRAFT calendar. (for once Hubby was glad I 'stashed' it in a drawer in the kitchen!!) wow we really enjoyed it!! Great brunch addition!!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 3/4 cup sugar
- add 2 teaspoons grated lemon rind
- add 1 teaspoon powdered sugar (optional)
- add 1 cup flour
- add 1 (15 ounce) container ricotta cheese
- add 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- add 1 cup butter
- add 1/4 cup milk
- add 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- add 5 eggs
- add 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Beat cream cheese, ricotta cheese, 2 of the eggs, lemon juice and zest with electric mixer on med speed until well blended.
- Set aside.
- Place flour, butter, remaining 3 eggs, remaining 1/2 cup sugar, milk and baking powder in separate bowl; beat with wire wisk until well blended.
- Spread 1/3 of the dough onto bottom of greased 13x9 inch baking dish; cover with cream cheese mixture.
- Top with spoonfuls of the remaining dough.
- Bake 45 minutes or until center is set.Cut into 16 pieces to serve.Sprinkle with powdered sugar if desired.