If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/2 cup walnut pieces or walnut halves
- add 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- add 3 tablespoons half-and-half
- add 4 ounces cream cheese
- add 1 (15 ounce) package pillsbury refrigerated pie crusts (at romm temp)
- add 1/2 cup parsley sprigs
- add 1/4 teaspoon salt
- add 1 egg
- Lay pie crust out and with a 2-1/2 inch round cutter cut 12 rounds.
- Press each round into the bottom and sides of a ungreased miniature muffin cups In a bowl combine cream cheese and blue cheese beat until smooth.
- Add half and half,salt,egg and blend well Spoon a scant 1T of mixture into crused lined cups.
- Top each with 2 walnut pieces or 1 walnut half.
- Bake 375 for 15-20 minutes or until filling is set and crust is light golden brown Cool for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley.