Servs: 10 Prep: Cook:
"Canned biscuits, butter and blue cheese. Voila, a nice appetizer. Rich and so good and easy!"
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 (10 ounce) package refrigerated biscuit dough
- add 1/2 cup butter, melted
- add 5 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9-inch pie plate with non-stick cooking spray.
- Slice each biscuit into quarters, arrange then in the prepared pie plate. Pour melted butter over the biscuits, then sprinkle the biscuits with blue cheese.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes.