Easy summer dessert from Kraft. I actually made these as blackberry, rather than blueberry, and substituted a 21-ounce can of blackberry pie filling I had on hand for the jam and the blueberries.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- add 3/4 cup sugar
- add 2 large eggs
- add 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- add 1 cup blueberries
- add 1 (8 ounce) jar blueberry jam (or preserves)
- add 6 tablespoons butter
- add 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350°F Combine butter and graham cracker crumbs and press firmly and evenly onto bottom of 9 X 13-inch baking pan.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth. Add sugar, eggs and vanila, beating until well blended. Set aside.
- Stir jam until softened and spread evenly over crust; sprinkle with blueberries. Top with cream cheese mixture.
- Bake 30 minutes or until slightly puffed. Cool completely in pan.
- Refrigerate leftover bars for up to 3 days.