This is an adopted recipe. I will post an intro after I make it.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 (8 ounce) container frozen non-dairy whipped topping
- add 2 eggs
- add 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- add 1 graham cracker pie crust
- add 1 (21 ounce) can blueberry pie filling
- add 1/2 cup sugar
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Combine cream cheese, sugar and eggs in a small bowl. Beat until fluffy.
- Place crust on baking sheet. Pour mixture into crust. Bake 25 to 30 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Cool. Spread blueberry filling on top. Garnish with whipped topping. Chill 3 hours.