From Toni at Hope Lodge, a real shining light. This is the best blueberry cheese cake you will eat; everyone should put this in their cook book.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- add 1 cup sugar
- add 1/2 cup sugar
- add 1 (16 ounce) can blueberry pie filling
- add 2 cups graham crackers
- add 4 eggs
- add 16 ounces cream cheese
- add 2 teaspoons vanilla
- add 1/2 cup melted butter
- For the crust, mix the graham cracker crumbs, sugar, cinnamon and melted butter together with a fork until well blended and crumbly. Press mixture into a 9x13 baking pan.
- For the filling, cream together the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla. Add eggs and beat well.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 25 minutes. Do not overbake. Mixture will set up as it cools.
- When cool, completely cover with blueberry pie filling.
- Chill overnight.