If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 eggs
- add 1/2 cup sugar
- add 2 cups Bisquick baking mix
- add 1 cup sugar
- add 1 cup Bisquick baking mix
- add 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- add 1/4 cup firm butter or margarine
- add 16 ounces frozen blueberries
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix 2 cups baking mix, 1/2 cup sugar, 1/2 cup butterand egg yolks until crumbly.
- Press into ungreased rectangular pan, 13x9x2".
- Bake 10 min.
- Beat egg whites until stiff; fold in blueberries.
- Spread over bakedlayer.
- Mix remaining ingredients until crumbly; sprinkle over blueberry mixture. Bake until golden brown, about 20 min.