If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 1/2 cups oats
- add 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- add 1 1/2 cups blueberries
- add 1/2 cup flour
- add 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- add 6 tablespoons unsalted butter or margarine
- add 3 tablespoons sugar
- add 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- add 1/8 teaspoon salt
- add 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Oven to 350°.
- Line an 8" square baking pan with foil, letting ends extend above pan on 2 sides.
- In a large bowl, mix oats, flour, brown sugar, baking sodaand salt.
- Add melted butter and stir with a fork until evenly moistened(mixture will be crumbly). Reserve 1/2 cup crumb mixture for topping.
- Pressremaining mixture evenly and firmly over bottom of ungreased, foil-linedpan. Bake 12 minute to set crust.
- Filling: In a small saucepan stir berries, sugar,cornstarch and lemon juice over med. heat until simmering.
- Simmer, stirringoccasionally, until juices are no longer cloudy, about 2 minute.
- Spoon overcrust. Crumble reserved crumb mixture over top.
- Bake for 30 minute.
- Let coolcompletely in pan.
- Lift foil by ends onto a cutting board.
- Peel off foil; cut into 2" squares.