Servs: 12 Prep: 15m Cook: 50m
"Blueberries and zucchini baked up into delicious little summertime bread loaves!"
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- add 2 cups shredded zucchini
- add 2 1/4 cups white sugar
- add 1 pint fresh blueberries
- add 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- add 1 teaspoon baking powder
- add 1 cup vegetable oil
- add 3 cups all-purpose flour
- add 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- add 1 teaspoon salt
- add 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease 4 mini-loaf pans.
- In a large bowl, beat together the eggs, oil, vanilla, and sugar. Fold in the zucchini. Beat in the flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon. Gently fold in the blueberries. Transfer to the prepared mini-loaf pans.
- Bake 50 minutes in the preheated oven, or until a knife inserted in the center of a loaf comes out clean. Cool 20 minutes in pans, then turn out onto wire racks to cool completely.