I got this I think from a Taste of Home magazine I cant remember, It is very very good, fresh summer fruits YUM
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 pint strawberries
- add 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- add whipped cream
- add 1/4 cup orange juice or orange-flavored liqueur
- add 1/2 pint blackberries
- add 1 pint blueberries
- add 1/2 pint raspberries
- add 1 tablespoon fresh lemon zest
- Place berries in a large bowl.
- Stir in Orange liquor or juice, lemon zest, and lemon juice and gently toss to mix well.
- Cover and let stand for 1 hour.
- Serve with whipped cream.