Its something my mom kind of made up. Its really good though, even if you dont really like brats! I hate brats but i love this recipe. Its so good. Be sure to try it! If you have ne questions about it, feel free to ask!! Hope you like it!
- add 5-6 Brats (Johnsonville Brats work the greatest!)
- add 1 or 2 cans of green beans (french cut works the best)
- add 2 or 3 cans of cream of Mushroom Soup
- add 15-20 potatoes cut up
- add 1 small onion chopped (optional)
- Cut up 15-20 potatoes and bring them to a boil. Only put enough water in it to where its covering the potatoes. While the potatoes are cooking, start frying your brats. I find that frying them in a pan in the house works the best. Dont fry them all the way through, once the center is solid enough, take them out and cut them up. Then throw them back in the frying pan and fry them until they are completly cooked. When the potatoes are done, DO NOT DRAIN THE WATER! Keep your potatoe heat to a simmer, but turn your brats off when they are done. Put your cream of mushroom soup right in with the potatoes and the water. Stir while doing this. Then you can put in your green beans and brats. Keep stirring so that you dont have your potatoes or nothin stick to the bottom of the pot. If you like onions and decided to put onions in there, make sure that theyre chopped up, and throw them in with the soup as well. After you add all of the ingrediants, its done. You can enjoy it! The serving sizes depend on how much of the things you put in there.