This recipe was given to me by an old neighbor who has since passed away. I think of her every time I make it.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- add 3 drops Tabasco sauce
- add 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- add chopped green olives or black olives
- add 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- add 1 tablespoon pickle juice
- add 5 ounces cream cheese
- add 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- add 3 ounces cream cheese
- add 1 lb braunschweiger sausage
- Mix all except frosting ingredients together and shape into a ball.
- Mix the 5 oz.
- cream cheese, Worcestershire and tobasco together, and"frost" the ball.
- Roll in olives.
- Refrigerate 2 hours before serving.
- Great with crackers.