Very simple chicken recipe, but one my family is quite fond of. They love when there are leftovers, so they can make sandwiches!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 cup Italian style breadcrumbs
- add 1 clove garlic
- add salt and pepper
- add 2 eggs
- add 4 boneless chicken breast halves
- add 2 tablespoons oil
- Pound chicken to flatten.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on each.
- Dip into beaten eggs and then coat with bread crumbs.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
- Saute garlic until golden and then discard.
- Place chicken in skillet and brown on both sides, cooking about 5 minutes on each side, or until chicken is fork tender.
- Cooking time will vary depending on how thick your chicken is.