I like this recipe because it makes just the right amount for one person. I came up with recipe on my own. Its very simple and easy to make for a quick breakfast.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 medium tortilla
- add 1 slice onions
- add 1 tbsp.of milk
- add 5 rings jalapenos
- add salt
- add 1/4 cup of shredded cheese
- add 1 link sausage
- add pepper
- add 1 egg
- add cooking spray
- add salsa (optional)
- scramble egg, add milk, salt and pepper to taste.
- spray small skillet with cooking spray.
- add chopped onion, jalepeno and sausage.
- Cook until sausage is done.
- remove from heat and set aside.
- spray skillet again and add egg.
- cook until just about done and add onion, jalepeno and sausage mixture.
- heat tortilla with cheese in microwave until meleted.
- Put mixuture on tortilla and add salsa if desired.
- fold in half and eat!