These burritos are not just for breakfast, they are a great anytime snack, if you desire, these could be fully prepared, and stored in the fridge....just make sure to bake them 10-15 minutes longer, or they may be frozen, just thaw them before baking.
- add 1 medium green pepper
- add 1 large onion
- add 12 flour tortillas (10 inches)
- add 1 (16 ounce) package frozen southern style hash brown potatoes
- add 12 eggs
- add salsa (optional)
- add 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- add 1/2 lb bulk pork sausage
- Set oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large skillet, fry hash browns according to package directions; remove and set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs; add chopped onion and green pepper.
- Pour the mixture into the same skillet; cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until eggs are set; remove from heat.
- Add the cooked hash browns and sausage; mix gently.
- Place about 3/4 cup filling on each tortilla; top with 1/4 cup cheese.
- Roll up, and place on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake, uncovered for 15-20 minutes, or until heated through.
- Serve with salsa if desired.