Servs: 12 Prep: Cook:
"Fresh fruit muffins, easily frozen or eaten any time of day. Try peaches, blueberries, strawberries, or my daughter's favorite--chocolate chips."
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/3 cup white sugar
- add 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- add 1 egg
- add 1 cup fresh blueberries
- add 1/2 teaspoon salt
- add 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- add 1/3 cup butter, melted
- add 3/4 cup milk
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Add milk, egg, and butter; mix until ingredients are moistened, do not overbeat. Stir in fresh fruit. Spoon batter into twelve greased muffin cups.
- Bake at 400 degrees F (205 degrees C) for about 20 to 25 minutes, or until tops spring back when lightly touched. Serve warm.